Friday, October 16, 2009

Acknowledge God in All Your Ways

And….

God will direct your path….(Proverbs 3:6)

Acknowledging God is my job description. When people ask me what I do for a living. I tell them “I Acknowledge God” and whenever I describe my job, I‘m doing my job!

In return for that, the Lord cares for me as He cares for the birds of the air. He feeds, clothes and shelters me but because I am His child, He also fills my life with love. You may be thinking I’d like to have a job like that! Well, you’re in luck….God is hiring.

I recently saw this ad in The New Beginnings Gazette:

Wanted: God Almighty is looking for an administrative assistant in your city. Applicants must have a willing heart, a teachable spirit and be flexible (things change fast here). Daily duties include looking for the good in people and telling them about it. Encouraging is only done as long as it’s Today. You are required to use the name of Jesus (Power flows through that name) to open doors to healing and abundance and to close doors to illness and lack.

Benefit package: All of your sins are forgiven and all your diseases are healed. Your life is redeemed from the pit, you are crowned with love and compassion plus your desires are satisfied with good things (please note that this last benefit will be different for everyone).

The job of acknowledging God is one that everyone can do and even though I move around a bit, relocation isn’t necessary. My friend Don Knepp was just hired as an admin assistant in the Prayer Division and if you watch the Kansas City Marathon, you might just see ‘ol 92 flying by and praying as he goes.....

Do what you love and acknowledge God as you do it!

No comments: